Terms and Conditions Agreement
Welcome to Knovatek Inc.! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our web, mobile development, and digital marketing services. By accessing our website or availing of our services, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our services.
- “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our” refers to Knovatek Inc., the company providing the services.
- “Client,” “you,” or “your” refers to the individual or entity availing of our services.
- We offer web development, mobile application development, and digital marketing services to clients.
- The scope of services, including deliverables, timelines, and costs, will be agreed upon in writing between the client and our company.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any part of our services without prior notice.
- Our services may be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be communicated separately.
- You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information necessary for the provision of services.
- You are responsible for obtaining any necessary rights, licenses, or permissions for the content you provide to us.
- You agree not to use our services for any illegal, unethical, or unauthorized purposes.
- You are responsible for the security and confidentiality of your account credentials.
- Any intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, or patents, associated with the deliverables created during the provision of our services shall remain the property of our company unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- You agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, or exploit any part of the deliverables without our prior written consent.
- Both parties agree to treat all confidential information received from the other party as confidential and not disclose it to any third party, except as required by law.
- We may use your company name and logo in our marketing materials unless you specifically request otherwise in writing.
Limitation of Liability
- Our company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our services.
- We make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content or information provided through our services.
- Either party may terminate the agreement for the provision of services with a written notice, subject to any specific provisions in the agreed-upon contract.
- Upon termination, any outstanding payments will become immediately due.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law. Any disputes arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for any changes.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.